Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2007

Born on the 5th of july


Martina is very tired today, so it's me Jürgen
trying to "blog it in". Today is my birthday.
I have 50 years on my shoulders now! I can't believe it. It was also the first schoolday in
Germany for Diana. The weather was not so bad in the morning so the girls tooked the bikes.
It's a 20 minutes way to school.










Gute Fahrt!










The birthday present from my family.
A selfmade lighthouse! YEAH!!!!


















BBQ with Leonies cousin Susan and her exchange
student Laura.













The 4 girls did Karaoke.
Diana really looks like a superstar, doesn´t she?
We all enjoyed this evening very well!
But I´m tired either now.... so I think I`m going to bed now!
Tomorrow we start our visit to Gummersbach!!!

Viele liebe Grüße aus Germany!

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Nicely done blog Jurgen. Happy Birthday!

Tina hat gesagt…

Herzlichen Glueckwunsch zum Geburtstag!

Thank you for the update! Ich freue mich so dass ihr alle Gummersbach besuchen koennen! Ich war auch schon ein paar mal dort.

Mein Onkel Gert musste uns immer zu Lieberhausen bringen, Pfannkuchen zu essen. Ich weiss nicht ob Gerhard auch so ein Fan auf die Pfannkuchen ist.

Ich war Dianas alter wenn ich Gerhard zuletzt sah. Er hat uns in Kalifornien besucht. Ich war sein Disneyland tour guide ;)

Viel viel Spass!!!

Happy Birthday!

(I hope you liked the lighthouse book Diana should have given you!)